Thin Me iPhone App
If you’re just beginning to learn about bariatric surgery, download this app to read up on the latest surgical procedures available today for obesity treatment. From Gastric Bypass & Banding, to Sleeve Gastrectomy, and Robotic Assisted Gastric Bypass, this app will familiarize you with today’s latest surgical techniques and what procedure may be best for you.
This app was developed by New Jersey’s leading bariatric surgeons, Dr. Nusbaum and Dr. Abeles at the Obesity Treatment Centers of New Jersey. The center has performed over 3000 bariatric surgeries, and has been awarded “Center of Excellence” awards four years in a row by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS). Dr. Nusbaum is also Chief of Bariatric Surgery at Mirrostown Memorial Hopsital and is rated ‘Top Doc’ and ‘Top Surgeon’ by NJ Monthly and Consumer’s Research Council.
Through this app, you have direct access to both Drs. Nusbaum and Abeles to answer any question you may have and if you’re ready, setup a consultation. Their practice is a phone call away. You can also use this app’s easy to use ‘request consultation’ form to setup an appointment.
Thin Me also comes with the following features:
- View over 25 before and after photos and read the stories of real patients whom underwent bariatric surgery
- Upload a “before” photo of yourself and preview a thinner you using our weightloss visualization tool
- Email your before and after photos to the Obesity Treatment Centers and request a price quote based on the procedure and results you’re seeking.
- Learn more about the various bariatric surgery procedures available today to treat obesity
- Learn more about the backgrounds and specialties of the surgeons at the Obesity Treatment Centers of New Jersey
- Ask a question or request a consultation with our qualified surgeons using our easy to use form or by calling the office directly
You can also learn more about the Obestiy Treatment in New Jersey by visiting our website at obesitynj.com
Please note that this app is informational only. It is not intended for diagnosis and treatment of any health condition, nor is it a substitute for in-office, professional medical advice. Please use this app in an environment, location, device, and account that supports your comfort and need for privacy.