Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FaceTouchUp’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FaceTouchUp’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person, or “mirror” the materials on any other server, or frame the website or any content in any form
- use any means apart from FaceTouchUp’s interface to access the materials, including through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers).
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the operation of FaceTouchUp.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FaceTouchUp at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
FaceTouchUp is solely directed to individuals of the age of majority who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. FaceTouchUp may not be used by persons in jurisdictions where access to or use of FaceTouchUp or any part of it may be illegal or prohibited. It is solely your responsibility to determine whether your use of FaceTouchUp is lawful, and you must comply with all applicable local laws. If you do not have legal standing to agree to and accept this Agreement you may not use FaceTouchUp.
In cases where you have authorized a minor to use FaceTouchUp, you recognize that you are fully responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such minor; (ii) controlling the minor’s access to and use of FaceTouchUp; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse by the minor. You acknowledge that some of the areas of FaceTouchUp may contain material that is inappropriate for minors.
Your use of FaceTouchUp is at your own risk.
FaceTouchUp is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and without any representation, warranty, or condition of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including without limitation any representation, warranty, or condition regarding the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy, or completeness of any of the services or the website. FaceTouchUp expressly disclaims any implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, FaceTouchUp makes no modifcation, representation or warranty that: the website will not compatible with your computer and software; the website will be available or will function without interruption or error; defects or errors in the website will be corrected; the services and content available on or through the website will be accurate, complete, reliable, suitable or timely; the use of the website, including the browsing and downloading of any information, will be free of any viruses, trojans horses, worms or other destructive or disruptive components; the transmission of information to and from the website will be secure.
Further, use of FaceTouchUp does not take the place of a consultation with a qualified physician and does not necessarily provide you with a photo realistic after-picture. Any visualization results may differ significantly from an actual operation or procedure and you should apply your own judgment in making use of the visualization tool. For an accurate evaluation, please consult a physician who will recommend treatments for your specific volume amounts, facial structure, age, and/or other factors. FaceTouchUp does not endorse or warrant any specific surgical or non-surgical technique, method of treatment, or outcome, and is not engaged in providing medical advice or services.
In no event shall FaceTouchUp or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FaceTouchUp’s Internet site, even if FaceTouchUp or a FaceTouchUp authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on FaceTouchUp’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FaceTouchUp does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FaceTouchUp may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FaceTouchUp does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in content which you submit on the web site.
- You confirm and warrant to FaceTouchUp that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above licence.
- You may use content created with FaceTouchUp in other Internet-accessible services including (but not limited to) websites and blogs only if you clearly indicate the content has been created with FaceTouchUp. Such indication must include the name “FaceTouchUp” or “facetouchup.com”, be easily readable, and must be present on or immediately adjacent to the content.
- FaceTouchUp reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content from the web site.
- You understand that by using the web site you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the service at your own risk.
FaceTouchUp has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FaceTouchUp of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Patient Credits are offered to our non-professional users. If our analytics software identifies patterns of usage that suggest Patient Credits are being used for professional purposes, we reserve the right to review or download the images associated with such usage to verify compliance with our Terms.
If you have subscribed to a professional license, the following additional terms apply: We do not offer chargebacks on your credit card if you fail to cancel our Service during the free trial period. It is your responsibility to cancel before the end of the trial if you do not wish to continue.
Your credit card information is processed and stored by our third-party payment processor. We do not have direct control over or access to your credit card information.